WPEA PARTNER PROMOTION
Here you will find resources to help promote the World Positive Education Accelerator to your network. We have all the information and graphics you need to promote via your social media, email and website. Thank you for your continued dedication and support!
SOCIAL MEDIA POST EXAMPLES
- The World Positive Education Accelerator is the first-of-its-kind event. Don't miss out on saving $200 with early bird tickets! www.wpea2018.org #weflourish #positiveeducation
- Turn inspiration into action at the World Positive Education Accelerator. Early bird tickets are on sale now and space is limited so don't delay! www.wpea2018.org #weflourish #positiveeducation
- The earlier you book the more you save—register now for the World Positive Education Accelerator! www.wpea2018.org #weflourish #positiveeducation
- Largest positive education event of the year—June 25-28, 2018! www.wpea2018.org @livehappy @PosEdNet @DLCCenterforAI
- Grab your tickets early and save $200 for the WPEA! www.wpea2018.org @livehappy @PosEdNet @DLCCenterforAI #weflourish
- Connect with speakers at the forefront of designing and delivering positive education! www.wpea2018.org @livehappy @PosEdNet @DLCCenterforAI #weflourish
- Subject Line - Largest Positive Education Event of the Year!
- Main Copy - see below
We are thrilled to partner with the International Positive Education Network (IPEN) and Champlain College to redesign global education. The World Positive Education Accelerator (WPEA) is the first of its kind—integrating IPEN's second Festival of Positive Education with the David L. Cooperrider Center for Appreciative Inquiry (AI) methodology.
BIGGEST EVENT FOR INNOVATION & INSPIRATION
Worldwide delegates will turn inspiration into action with a full day of festival speakers, breakout sessions and networking activities followed by a 3-day AI Summit.
LARGEST POSITIVE EDUCATION EVENT OF THE YEAR
The 2018 WPEA will elevate the inspiration and ideas of 1,200+ stakeholders including educators, researchers, practitioners, positive psychologists, policymakers and others interested in academic achievement and character virtue development.
INSPIRING EDUCATION LEADERS
Festival content developed and delivered by education’s leading innovators, influencers, practitioners and business leaders.
[BUTTON 'REGISTER NOW' LINKED TO WWW.WPEA2018.ORG]